Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bend Ride and Camp
06-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Photo Big Bend Ride and Camp
Stretch for most.. but , some of our finest riding in the Great State of Texas..

17-25 October, thought most folks will probably pick one weekend or the other . We are finalizing best location(s) for Rooms/RVs/Tent sites

This one will be about the ride, and the good times that happen during and after..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Big Bend Ride and Camp
Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..
Find all posts by this user
06-24-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2015 04:05 PM by rickkcir.)
(06-24-2015 03:57 PM)rockarosa Wrote:  Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..

Understood.... my biggest concern was the delta between the Hot Springs ride and this ...won't affect most, but will a few that might go ? This was initially driven by another guy out of Corpus Christi ( he's actually the main focal point; I'm his bitch on this one... lol )... I've been wanting to do this ride/destination for ages... it was either 'join 'em ' or watch and wish I'd helped out... i'm pumped

Only live once... I'm going to be ragged' by the end of '15 Smile
06-24-2015, 04:26 PM
(06-24-2015 04:04 PM)rickkcir Wrote:  
(06-24-2015 03:57 PM)rockarosa Wrote:  Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..

Understood.... my biggest concern was the delta between the Hot Springs ride and this ...won't affect most, but will a few that might go ? This was initially driven by another guy out of Corpus Christi ( he's actually the main focal point; I'm his bitch on this one... lol )... I've been wanting to do this ride/destination for ages... it was either 'join 'em ' or watch and wish I'd helped out... i'm pumped

Only live once... I'm going to be ragged' by the end of '15 Smile

Too close to Hot Springs for me, and I already have reservations at Hot Springs

NDNRider
Tom Benton - aka "Echo" Big Grin
Benton@marinedamageconsultants.com
2015 Roadmaster
N.E. Oklahoma
Find all posts by this user
07-01-2015, 11:54 AM
I've been dragging my feet for over a year on this trip .... working on the accommodations portion currently. Have to admit, starting to get a lil excited Smile

Off the beaten path, isn't doing it justice... .. old skool!