Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Likes and Dislikes
01-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Likes and Dislikes
I have seen a lot of positives on a lot of Dealers...But I have also heard some horror stories on some...Tell us some of your stories of the Dealers you have dealt with and tell us why you like or dislike this particular Dealer...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2015, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2015 05:25 PM by Uplander.)
RE: Likes and Dislikes
Only dealt with 2 so far. Have dealt with Smokin Joes in Caledonia, Michigan for years good peeps especially once you get to know them. And what can I say about Rob Gregory and Gregory polaris ...nothin but a top notch operation.
[-] The following 2 users Like Uplander's post:
IndianVet (01-12-2015), KC Cheef (01-12-2015)
01-12-2015, 09:32 PM
I do like the idea of kudos to stand up dealers.
Not sure on commenting on dislikes on certain dealerships though.
01-12-2015, 10:07 PM
(01-12-2015 09:32 PM)KC Cheef Wrote:  I do like the idea of kudos to stand up dealers.
Not sure on commenting on dislikes on certain dealerships though.

I agree with Ed here.

If the customer has tried to resolve it in a decent manner and still has not had a reasonable solution - then it may be worth bringing up to let us decide and offer help.

Home to the POW/MIA Indian Chief and the Indian Rally on Indian Point
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunters Friend's post:
KC Cheef (01-12-2015)
01-12-2015, 10:41 PM
I recently had a bad experience with a HD dealer.. Young soldier I know won a HD Iron 883. He went to pick up bike and I was with him.. Took 3 hours to complete the paperwork, then they rolled the bike out of the service area and he gets on and it doesn't crank?? Evidently the battery was dead. I looked the service mgr right in the face and said WTF, who performed the pre ride inspection. He just looked and me and I said that is why I never recommend your business. He was speechless. I wont mention dealer, point being how can they expect to stay in business???

Chris Lee
US Army Vet '83-'91
2014 Indian Vintage
01-13-2015, 08:02 PM
(01-12-2015 10:41 PM)IndianVet Wrote:  I recently had a bad experience with a HD dealer.. Young soldier I know won a HD Iron 883. He went to pick up bike and I was with him.. Took 3 hours to complete the paperwork, then they rolled the bike out of the service area and he gets on and it doesn't crank?? Evidently the battery was dead. I looked the service mgr right in the face and said WTF, who performed the pre ride inspection. He just looked and me and I said that is why I never recommend your business. He was speechless. I wont mention dealer, point being how can they expect to stay in business???

...they sell lots of t-shirts..........Rolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mochief's post:
rockarosa (01-14-2015)
01-14-2015, 01:00 PM
(01-13-2015 08:02 PM)Mochief Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 10:41 PM)IndianVet Wrote:  I recently had a bad experience with a HD dealer.. Young soldier I know won a HD Iron 883. He went to pick up bike and I was with him.. Took 3 hours to complete the paperwork, then they rolled the bike out of the service area and he gets on and it doesn't crank?? Evidently the battery was dead. I looked the service mgr right in the face and said WTF, who performed the pre ride inspection. He just looked and me and I said that is why I never recommend your business. He was speechless. I wont mention dealer, point being how can they expect to stay in business???

...they sell lots of t-shirts..........Rolleyes
Big GrinSmileWinkRolleyes That's funny stuff!!! But true that!!!
01-18-2015, 08:49 AM
I'm happy to say that the folks at Gregory Polaris are the BEST !!! I must say though my wife bought a 2013 can damn spyder from bradford marine in Sherwood Ar. They are rude and have no clue how to service the spyder sand have lied to me several times ! I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to those IDIOTS! Reputations are one of the most important aspects of being in sales of any kind. They are earned, so yes , I hope more folks express they're experiences both good and bad.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blain Houser's post:
rockarosa (01-19-2015)