Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Stamp Clock
02-07-2015, 11:23 AM
Time Stamp Clock
Anybody else notice that the time stamp on posts is wrong?

NDNRider
Tom Benton - aka "Echo" Big Grin
Benton@marinedamageconsultants.com
2015 Roadmaster
N.E. Oklahoma
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2015, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 02:10 PM by Hunters Friend.)
RE: Time Stamp Clock
Tom,

Each person has to set their time zone when they register. (GMT -6 hours Central America, Mexico City for those of us in the midwest)

I just went through 4 registered accounts and seen that 3 of them were set incorrectly.

When you edit the timezone settings in the Admin CP, it only affects guests and newly registered users. While registering, you can change your timezone settings. And after registering, you can also change your timezone settings in the User CP.

Home to the POW/MIA Indian Chief and the Indian Rally on Indian Point
02-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Thanks, it was cloudy the day I joined, and my Sun Dial wasn't working Confused
(02-07-2015 01:12 PM)Hunters Friend Wrote:  Tom,

Each person has to set their time zone when they register. (GMT -6 hours Central America, Mexico City for those of us in the midwest)

I just went through 4 registered accounts and seen that 3 of them were set incorrectly.

When you edit the timezone settings in the Admin CP, it only affects guests and newly registered users. While registering, you can change your timezone settings. And after registering, you can also change your timezone settings in the User CP.

NDNRider
Tom Benton - aka "Echo" Big Grin
Benton@marinedamageconsultants.com
2015 Roadmaster
N.E. Oklahoma
02-07-2015, 05:15 PM
(02-07-2015 04:43 PM)NDNRider Wrote:  Thanks, it was cloudy the day I joined, and my Sun Dial wasn't working Confused
(02-07-2015 01:12 PM)Hunters Friend Wrote:  Tom,

Wink

Home to the POW/MIA Indian Chief and the Indian Rally on Indian Point