Indian Owners Association

Full Version: AWESOME BIKE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bobcat

I tell ya this bike Kicks ass (can I say ass) I am really happy with this little bike. the style is just bad to the bone. when I first seen it in a picture I was like OMG How fugly ... Dr Mark teases me aboout it now. But With the right acessories its awesome. I was really skeptic about the style. but I tell ya, after seeing it person. It was like whoa holy mother, this can not be the same bike in the picture. After I rode it I put 500.00 down on the counter and said "Thunder Smoke please."

It took a long awaited 4 & 1/2 months before I got my bike... It was like it was cursed. The crapiest day of the year was when we had scheduealed to pick it up. had to rent a trailer to bring it home (I dont ride in snow) I took it on into Wichita to my store and parked it in there till the snow melted before I was able to ride. Customers would come in and either drooled or bawked at the new centerpeice.

Finally the day came I took it for a ride. OMG I was in love & i wanted to ride it how it was meant to be ridden ... but I had to wait till the break in point. Since I have been working I dont get to play as much as I would like to but my bike never leaves my sight. I have it parked in the store with me or I am out riding it.

We had rode to IRIP this year & on the way back I was so dammed aggravated I wanted to get the bike home. Aftyer being robbed, & loosing my key & having to hotwire him too get it there and back & disasemembeling the tank so I could gas it up I said screw it .... I pushed it at 95 mph to get home where I knew I would be safe & sound. YEAH BABY THAT BIKE GOES! Cool It is smooth riding at 95 as it is at 30. I was like. whoo hoo!

I love my new AWESOME BIKE. I plan on Going to Sturgis this year never been there before but since this is a special year 75th anniversery and a new Scout I'm going.
catch me if ya can!
Awesome Bobcat!!
What a Pain! But glad you survived it! Nothing like a great bike story to make you appreciate your ride that much more!
Reference URL's