Indian Owners Association

Full Version: Big Bend Ride and Camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stretch for most.. but , some of our finest riding in the Great State of Texas..

17-25 October, thought most folks will probably pick one weekend or the other . We are finalizing best location(s) for Rooms/RVs/Tent sites

This one will be about the ride, and the good times that happen during and after..
Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..
(06-24-2015 03:57 PM)rockarosa Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..

Understood.... my biggest concern was the delta between the Hot Springs ride and this ...won't affect most, but will a few that might go ? This was initially driven by another guy out of Corpus Christi ( he's actually the main focal point; I'm his bitch on this one... lol )... I've been wanting to do this ride/destination for ages... it was either 'join 'em ' or watch and wish I'd helped out... i'm pumped

Only live once... I'm going to be ragged' by the end of '15 Smile
(06-24-2015 04:04 PM)rickkcir Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2015 03:57 PM)rockarosa Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great if I am recouped enough from the Hot Springs Get together October 8th - 11th....October is getting busy..

Understood.... my biggest concern was the delta between the Hot Springs ride and this ...won't affect most, but will a few that might go ? This was initially driven by another guy out of Corpus Christi ( he's actually the main focal point; I'm his bitch on this one... lol )... I've been wanting to do this ride/destination for ages... it was either 'join 'em ' or watch and wish I'd helped out... i'm pumped

Only live once... I'm going to be ragged' by the end of '15 Smile

Too close to Hot Springs for me, and I already have reservations at Hot Springs
I've been dragging my feet for over a year on this trip .... working on the accommodations portion currently. Have to admit, starting to get a lil excited Smile

Off the beaten path, isn't doing it justice... .. old skool!
Reference URL's